• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Dell Optiplex GX1

David Veon

I'm attempting to sell my dell optiplex GX1 500G And im not sure how to get a decent quote. Could
anyone assist me in finding a quote? If you happen to be interested in buying it please let me know.

Dell Optiplex GX1 PIII 500g ~ 500 MHz PIII, 6.4GB HD, 128M Desktop Computer
Intel Pentium III 500MHz CPU
6.4GB Hard Drive
128MB SDRAM
1.44 Floppy Drive
CD-R Drive
4MB video memory
US Robotics Modem
Integrated Audio, USB, Ethernet, Serial & Parallel Ports
4 PCI slots & 2 ISA

Last edited:
I'm attempting to sell my dell optiplex GX1 500G And im not sure how to get a decent quote. Could
anyone assist me in finding a quote? If you happen to be interested in buying it please let me know.

Dell Optiplex GX1 PIII 500g ~ 500 MHz PIII, 6.4GB HD, 128M Desktop Computer
Intel Pentium III 500MHz CPU
6.4GB Hard Drive
128MB SDRAM
1.44 Floppy Drive
CD-R Drive
4MB video memory
US Robotics Modem
Integrated Audio, USB, Ethernet, Serial & Parallel Ports
4 PCI slots & 2 ISA

It is unfortunately a buyer's market. Seller's can sit on equipment for months and years even. It all depends on how fast you want to move the stuff. Check out eBay and see what they are going for (actually selling, so you will want to search completed auctions/sales, and not being listed for) so you can make an educated decision on how much to start it at.

I have personally started selling my vintage items at 99 cents, especially those where I know shipping and handling will be pricey. It's all up to you but I wanted to give you my take.

I found the exact computer that was sold for 219$. I dont wanna make a decision on just one sale though, ya know what i mean? I've looked everywhere and cant find anything.

I found the exact computer that was sold for 219$. I dont wanna make a decision on just one sale though, ya know what i mean? I've looked everywhere and cant find anything.

Your best bet is to put it on Ebay and see if you can get someone to bite. I just don't see a lot a value there and I fool with this kind stuff all the time.

Back