• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Entire vintage micro computer must go in next 30 days.

musicman50

I mentioned this some time back, but I must move on this quickly now.
I have a very large collection of vintage computers, drives, printers, interfaces, manuals, some of it is very rare. I am moving in 30 days so it has to go ASAP.
8ea Kaypro's, 4-5 Osbornes, IBM's first luggage Portable, 2 Tandy luggage portable, 4 Compaq Portables, The first IBM desktops, The oroginal Commodire PET (With the chicklet keys and built in cassette).. I'm guessing around 50 computers in all and a just tons of manuals, service manuals, magazines, and sevarl big boxes of software for the CP/M and DOS machines.

Anyone interested in the whole lot?
Or even knows someone with some cash that will buy it and haul it off.
It must be picked up, will need a u-haul truck or large Van to hold it all.

Contact me directly, otherwise in two weeks the whole lot goes on eBay.
I have a friend that will photo everything, and list all machines.

Musicman50@comcast.net

Phil

Send me your phone No. if you would like to talk about the collection directly.

I would definitely want to get your stuff! Do you have any apple stuff?
I would be interested In the commodore possibly.
Do you only except pickup, or can you ship? thanks.

The collection is located in Fort Myers, Florida
SW Florida, 150 south of Tampa.
I can email a partial list, but until we dig everything out.
You would need a small U-haul truck to get everything.
My personal investment in it all and I stopped addding up the cost 6 years ago was over $5,000, so if someone came even close to that we might have a deal.
The bonus also hunderds of older computer stuff that has to be disposed of.

Again email me directly if you have questions as I do not monitor this forum..

If no interest I will be forced to do eBay for the entire lot to the higest bidder, who must pick up 7 days after auction ends.

musicman50@comcast.net

Phil

Someone asked about apple stuff?

several of each, Apples 2C's w/ Monitors, 2GS, II, IIe's. IIe Platinum, II Plus, and I even have a Franklin 1200 Apple II clone.. remember those they got sued by Apples for copying their product.

Two Tandy Model 4P's One is mint with manuals and software, the other works also but only Good condition.

hey Phil - Tony here.

As we discussed, I'll take a boatload of the stuff for distribution to the folks on here, A) as a way o encourage you to let us take some of it and B) to take the shipping load off of you.

I can have the folks here tell me what they want, and I can colelct it from you, and shipping.

For the rest of you, similar to Terry's COmputer Hell.

If we do go this route, I get first dibs on the Kaypro stuff, CoCo stuff, and tandy 4P's though!

Not all - just first dibs - WAY too much for me to handle!

Tony

Back