• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Exidy Sorcerer Large Collection

exidyboy

Experienced Member
Does anyone know whether these items were acquired by a cultural institution or have they been lost to a private collector?

https://surfdaddy.com/tag/sorcerer/

They sat on ebay for a long time at USD12.5K and appear to have sold some time ago. I have access to some of the newsletters and don't want to waste time scanning them if that work is currently being undertaken by a memory institution somewhere.

The auction also contains some items of unpreserved cassette software which the original authors would love to see running again.

Yes saw this on ebay long time ago and plan to purchase it but somehow it suddenly gone, I would gladly know if there's some alternative market for this or I will just wait to appear it again on ebay.

Back