• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

[FA] (Not mine but it looks nice) HP-86 on eBay, item 191690842086

Floppies_only

Veteran Member
Gang,

The seller reduced the price on eBay item 191690842086, "Hewlett Packard HP 86" when it was relisted. It has the large monitor, a 5 1/4" floppy drive, a printer, and paper. Just the thing for a person who likes to do math a lot - you can save your programs (I think it takes disks that athana.com sells.) Shipping is kinda pricey, $105 to go 500 miles, but since then when does an eBay seller offer a complete system?

For some reason I hope somebody takes good care of this one. Sadly, I know I just wouldn't use it if I bought it. I see from another auction that an HP-87 comes with the productivity software, but on small floppies. I wonder if they ever offered Word/80 on 5 1/4" floppies.

Best,
Sean, who finally ordered a fast core duo to play at flying with and bug you guys from the convenience and comfort of home, too :)

Back