• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Few random things for sale.

Jibbajaba

Experienced Member
Hi,

I haven't been around in a while, but I have a few things that I am looking to sell.

First up is an Intel-branded 386 desktop computer. I don't know much about it, but I've never seen an Intel-branded computer before. I am actually offering this up for free, but it's heavy so expect to pay $20-25 for shipping. If anyone is interested, just let me know and I can take a pic or two, etc.

Second is an Apple IIc Plus computer. Good condition, and works great. The last two on eBay went for $75 and $83, so I'll sell this one for $60. Comes with nothing but the power cord.

Third, I have a binder full of Softdisk disks (this was the Apple II-centric periodical disk back in the day). 23 disks in all, plus the binder has several extra pages (they are the pages that hold 2 floppies per page). Some disks have original Softdisk labels on them, others have handwritten labels and are probably copies. Is $20 fair?

Fourth I have an HP-67 programmable calculator with a bunch of extras. Books, program strips, etc. It does have an issue with the AC adapter where you have to apply pressure where it plugs into the until to get it to work. A setup like this goes for about $250-300 on eBay, but since this one has the AC problem, I'll take $150 for everything. If you are interested, PM me and I'll take some pics.

I also have a couple of extra HP 48GX calcs. Both are missing the memory card cover and the rubber feet. I'd take $70 each for them.

Thanks for looking!

Chris

Hi,

I haven't been around in a while, but I have a few things that I am looking to sell.

First up is an Intel-branded 386 desktop computer. I don't know much about it, but I've never seen an Intel-branded computer before. I am actually offering this up for free, but it's heavy so expect to pay $20-25 for shipping. If anyone is interested, just let me know and I can take a pic or two, etc.

Chris

Could you take pics of the 386? Interested. :)

Thanks!

Yeah, if the 386 is the chassis I think it is, I'd be interested.

Also is the Apple IIc+ in good physical condition? I could use one in better physical condition than mine is.

intel.JPG

appleIIplus.JPG

My apologies for the thread hijack.

I too have a 386 intel machine that I'm willing to sell off, which looks nothing like the one here.

It's in a giant 5170 type IBM case, but everything in it, from the power supply, motherboard, and case itself is all Intel. I've found very little information about it online, but I'd be happy to get it into the hands of someone who would appreciate it more. pop me a PM for pictures/details.

shipping will absolutely kill you.

Yeah, that isn't the Intel PC I was thinking of. From hargle's description, THAT is probably the one I'm thinking of.

The IIc+ looks to be in good shape. Sending PM.

Bump. 386 is gone but everything else is still up for grabs.

A bump to confirm the machine arrived safely... To my surprise, this is an actual Intel machine!! The case is very nice and heavy, and has a tool-less design. The back label has the Intel logo and a model number. I'll take a few pics at some point.

Very interesting machine!

Thanks!!! :-D

Cool, man. I am really happy to see that it went to someone who is enjoying it. I really never wanted it, but I had to rescue it from the salvage pile. It was just sitting on the floor of my closet, and I am trying to clear stuff out. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Chris

Cool, man. I am really happy to see that it went to someone who is enjoying it. I really never wanted it, but I had to rescue it from the salvage pile. It was just sitting on the floor of my closet, and I am trying to clear stuff out. I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Chris

Thanks again! It has officially displaced and replaced my defunct generic 386 (big metal AT case) as The 386 in my collection.

Back