• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: 1986 Zenith Computer Systems Desktop Computer

Super-Slasher

Experienced Member
Computer is a bit dirty, but is in excellent working condition. Has extra 84-key keyboard, 8088/8086 CPU, 640KB RAM, 2 360KB 5.25" drives, 33MB MFM hard drive and monochrome amber CGA monitor. MS-DOS 5.0 installed, as well as various programs installed including Snooper.

zenith.jpg

I spent a few days getting it working, but don't want to keep it. I had an extra system as parts, but that went, so the working system is all that's left.

Offers currently being accepted, including IBM PC/AT/compatible parts. I'll let this go for pretty cheap to whomever wants it. The shipping may be a tad high, though, if you want it through the post.

I'll hold onto it until December.

Back