• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: shopgoodwill.com continuous sightings

That IBM is a ps/1 model 2011-m01 that came with dos embedded and no hard drive. I'm actually surprised it's not booting. The error codes are the following from my research:
301 Keyboard did not respond to software reset or a stuck
key failure was detected. If a stuck key was detected,
the scan code for the key is displayed in hexadecimal.
161 System Options Not Set-(Run SETUP); Dead battery
163 Time & Date Not Set-(Run SETUP); Clock not updating

Seems like it's got a shot at booting up after the battery is fixed, time updated, and a keyboard connected. :) And it still has the 1.44 so it should be a usable DOS machine once it boots.

Yep, probably gas plasma as that looks from the high end of that era and those had gas plasma displays before passive and active matrix came around.

And I just drove it up to $45 with shipping. Seriously, the feel of these keyboards is awesome, and not in the Cherry way.

Luckily someone put a few up on eBay for 29.95 with free shipping so picked one of them up. Still more than I wanted to pay though.

Hate to bring an old thread back to life, however, I found this when I was looking for a good system.

Compaq LTE 5250 Laptop with the Docking Station (TFT Active Matrix 800x600, Intel Pentium 120, 80MB RAM, 1MB video RAM, 256KB L2 cache): https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/68901844

Unfortunately, no floppy drive is present, however, it has the CD-ROM drive installed into the laptop. There's no power cord for either the laptop or docking station, so, if you want to use the laptop, you can leave it on the docking station and plug in a regular desktop or monitor power cable on the side.

Definitely looks to be in great shape, but wow on that shipping--it quoted almost $50 to ship, so it's $100 just as it sits right now. Still, it will be a perfect machine for win3.1 or win95. :)

And this thread is in perpetuity, so post away!

I stopped doing updates because I couldn't afford it... if you know what I mean.

That NEC is pretty sweet, but someone has to go to Austin to get it!

Yamaha CX-5MU MSX. Missing a few function keys. https://shopgoodwill.com/item/155870417
Wrong URL. Try this:

Back