• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

Actually he is missing a few items including the 5144 monitor and the COLOR 5145 monitor as well as minor accessories. However, what he has is about 85% complete at a fabulous price - if you are local for pickup!

Damn, there is a guy on my local craigslist who lists an Osborne 1 in working condition for a very good price. He's been listing it for 2 weeks now, but he doesn't answer emails. :(

Denver IBM 5170 $175 complete with 2 IBM midi cards external 3.5, manuals etc. Sounds like a good deal to me, i'd be happy to work as a middleman if needed.

A bit OT but I wanted to give a shout out and a big thanks to luckybob for helping out with this transaction. The system is a treasure trove of IBM memorabilia, manuals, SW, etc. It is going to take me weeks to see what is in there and w/o luckybob's help I could not have gotten it!

p.s. Before people start hitting my PM box for the IBM Music Feature Cards: the extra one was already sold/traded with a VCF member.

Back