• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

I thought woz signed stuff lowed its value?
The original model was the Woz IIgs, they made some improvements in later models so people want those. A signature plastered into the plastic at the factory and produced in the many hundred of thousands is not really that collectable.

I'd pick one up for $125. :(

It'd be nice to see what else he has that he doesn't really know the value of.

Those tape drives are for a Burrroughs B1900 series system.
http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102688180
I've already sent the guy an email asking if he possibly has the system and what other big named company systems he possibly has like DEC, Data General, ETC.
I really don't have the time or money but shesh if he has all that stuff then I may be having to make the time and money...

Those tape drives are for a Burrroughs B1900 series system.

Indeed they are. I have two or three of those that came with a system, plus a controller. The controller looks very similar to the drives - the thing on the end might be one.

--
Will

I did not get a response either, but I suspect I know who it is. Perhaps I will make a call and see.

--
Will

Back