• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Western Europe for sell : 2MB expension for PS/1 2011-2121

Covers: Germany, France, UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and Liechtenstein
Wow! Fantastic to find this thread. My 2011 only has the 512K expansion module. I would _love_ to buy a 2MB expansion. That might even allow me to use Borland C on this machine. Also I hope to do some minix work which would really breathe with some more RAM. Do you still have one of them ?

Hey @whaka , do you still have any expansion module for sale? Or a high res picture I can try to create my own board from?

Hello @whaka ! I have just seen your post for the expansion module and I wil be very interesting to have one for my PS/1 2011!

Comment souhaites tu procéder ;? -)

hello,

@superlolo i think you can check your DM's on system-cfg forum :)

@jakobk sorry, i totally missed your messages. i leave you a DM but i saw you're under 10 posts after that.
if you're still looking for an extension, and if you can leave an email address here, then i'll contact you :)

Last edited:
Hi @whaka . I can't send a PM yet. Interested in an assembled 2Mb expansion for a 2011 (otherwise just PCB). I'm in EU. Please contact me at gerpux@gmail.com if you have one available for sale! Thanks (great work, I'm pretty excited and I might be able to run Borland C on the machine with this)

Hello mr Whaka,i am also interested in one module either fully assembled or as a kit and i would like to ask you if there is one piece available for me,thank you.

Back