• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

British Columbia Free: IBM System/32

British Columbia

NeXT

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
Can't get a link at the moment but it should still be searchable as of this post.

I got word that on Facebook Marketplace right now (December 15, 2022) there is a System/32 available free for pickup at a business in downtown Castlegar. (in the middle of the rockes...in the middle of Winter. Awesome.)
Photos show it front and back in the middle of a room being painted. It's very clean and has been sitting in a basement its whole life. They've already received multiple calls for it but it seems to be that right now it's first come first serve and I'm sure at that price you got a lot of kids from the coast clambering over eachother for that keyboard but give them assurances you'll be there and it's probably yours.
I cannot get it. I do not have the space anymore. Everyone else I've inquired with in the last 24 hours have also said they can't do it, citing logistical costs.

Last edited:
I shared the original FB Marketplace post on the Vintage IBM Mainframe/Mini group as well -- hopefully someone can save it.

-Chris

Back