• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS IBM Model M keyboard

bettablue

Veteran Member
The title says it all. I have a later Model M keyboard for sale. Sorry, it is not thr venerable Part Number 1391401 and as such, has not been bolt modded. (The practice of removing the plastic welds and replacing them with a nut and bolt). This keyboard also has the hard wired connecting cable, but still has the great buckling spring key action to activate and register each keystroke.

I have had this keyboard for about 5 years, and love the feel and auditory feedback while typing on it. The reason I’m selling this keyboard is because I have a new fully mechanical keyboard by another keyboard manufacturer that was given to me as a gift.

If anyone here is interested in this board, and need more info, or pics, please send me a PM with your requests.

As always, Thanks Much. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers...
Thomas

Back