• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

FS: Sperry T3617-00 Green Phosphor 12" MDA/Hercules Monochrome Monitor

glitch

Veteran Member
link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272838322716

I've seen these branded under a bunch of different whitelabels. They're very nice little monitors. This one comes with a new-made 9-pin D-SUB to 6 pin DIN cable (I've got a couple of these monitors but only one original cable). I've seen a composite video to DIN connector used with these monitors, but I don't have the pinout to make one.

The tube is very bright, lots of service left in it -- makes it somewhat difficult to photograph though!

Monitor will be packed in a new double-walled box with Sealed Air InstaPak-RT -- InstaPak is expanding poly foam in a bag that forms in-place around the item you're packing, so this one should survive the shipping gorillas :)

While this is a an old thread, I was wondering if anyone happens to know the pinout of this T3617? I have one with no cable, and I'd like to make one to connect to a MDA card. Glitch do you happen to remember the pinout for the 6-pin to 9-pin MDA? ( 9 pin MDA is just GND, intensity, video, h sync, and v sync).

Cheers!

Jeff Sponaugle

Back