• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Fujitsu Poqet Portable Computer

Maverick1978

Veteran Member
Saw this on shopgoodwill. $9.99 starting bid.

Looks to be in good physical condition, and seems to be a pretty cool little system - just that I've no further need for 8088-class machines (even one that can run for up to a 12hrs off of 2qty AA batteries!)

Here's a Wikipedia Article about it, if you're not familiar with it (I wasn't)

The Poqet PC is really a neat system. Always wanted to find one also. They tend to creep up in price pretty easily in auctions but if you bid good luck! :) The only catch is the obvious.. it's at Goodwill. So cross your fingers the owner had it working fine but just didn't realize it was worth a bit vs it doesn't work and Goodwill ends up being a trash can for many users.

it's at Goodwill. So cross your fingers the owner had it working fine but just didn't realize it was worth a bit vs it doesn't work and Goodwill ends up being a trash can for many users.
True, but then again, so is eBay where most of us purchase stuff that's just as badly tested :) I've bought several things from Goodwill w/ no problems. The key is to send a message asking, and offer for them to call you during X-Y times if that would be easier. I've done that a few times as well...

Did anyone here bid/win? To be honest it went for a steal when you realize all the accessories it came with.. although it would have been nice to know if it worked since it just runs off batteries. Surprisingly I don't see many out there for sale. Only one ended within the last 30 days I guess on ebay.

Back