• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Good games for original Xbox

Sorry you sound offended lol.

You seem to place a lot of stock in your suggestions. The idea behind "offering" suggestions is to offer aid to the questioner. Not get all blown out when someone calmly and politely states "that's not for me". We're all individuals. I'm not saying you did, but I've made stupid/thoughtless suggestions. It was a lesson for me to think a little harder next time. Not just ramble on about what I think is a good idea (again not accusing you of rambling or any such criminal activity).

Yeah, admittedly I'm a little hard to understand at times. Despite your command of the English language, which seems quite good, there's still a language/cultural barrier. Dumpkopf IT'S A JOKE :)

Sorry you sound offended lol.

You seem to place a lot of stock in your suggestions. The idea behind "offering" suggestions is to offer aid to the questioner. Not get all blown out when someone calmly and politely states "that's not for me". We're all individuals. I'm not saying you did, but I've made stupid/thoughtless suggestions. It was a lesson for me to think a little harder next time. Not just ramble on about what I think is a good idea (again not accusing you of rambling or any such criminal activity).

Yeah, admittedly I'm a little hard to understand at times. Despite your command of the English language, which seems quite good, there's still a language/cultural barrier. Dumpkopf IT'S A JOKE :)

your posts often seem autistic to be completely honest

Seems like my message didn't go through, hopefully I'm not duplicating a post.
  1. Halo
  2. Grand Theft Auto
  3. Halo 2
  4. Ninja Gaiden Black
  5. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  6. Burnout 3 : Takedown
  7. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  8. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
  9. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
  10. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Yeah my first suggestion was definitely going to be Halo lol. I can't recall too many that really fill that specific genre to be honest.

Back