• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello Everyone

Yokuto

Just wanted to say hello to all the people here. I just recently found this site and have already spent several hours looking through the forums and features on this site. This site is fantastic! Although it will probably cause problems for me :) There is just too much fun stuff here.

About myself:

I am a old computer game enthusiast... I have a nice collection of games, mainly PC from the 80's and 90's. I am a big atari 2600 fan as well with all kinds of interesting things from that field also. Ive found odds and ends from all ends of the computer spectrum at one time or another through the last several years. Glad to have found this site!

Welcome to the forums! Always nice to see new computer enthusiasts here as it seems you've enjoyed the old systems quite well. Have fun here.

Welcome, from a fellow recently joined member! I do enjoy some of the older PC games... what would be your favorite(s)?

Welcome to the forums! :) It's still a bit of a drive but, you've heard about the VCF South coming up at the beginning of next month right? Perhaps we'll see you there? (It's not affiliated with this site, but you'll probably see a few members here with a table). I'm betting Curtis and Brenden will be there again. I hope to but need to confirm still.

Back