• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello from NYC

I've been lurking the mailing list for VCF East but never really participated as I don't like the format, but the forum is a lot more to my liking so here I am! I forgot I had registered here nearly a year ago!! My bad.
I've been messing with old computers for a while now and I do a lot of trade and restoration to further maintain the hobby.

Currently really focused on late 90s PC tech, but Commodore 64 and Amiga will always be my main loves.
I mostly post my retro computer adventures on Instagram when I feel like it, never chasing clout or anything, just sharing love for these old machines.

Hope I can be a helpful member of these forums!

Welcome. I took a look at some of your pictures on Instagram. I have many of those machines also. My favorites are XT and AT Class from 8088 to 80486. But I also have a few Apple products, including a Mac Clone. And some other 8-bit home computers including a C64. I do want an Amiga but so far have not been able to find one at a cost I am willing to pay.

Seaken

I do want an Amiga but so far have not been able to find one at a cost I am willing to pay.

Seaken

They're at the absolute worst point in price ever probably, especially in the US. I was lucky that I got all of them a long time ago. Don't think I'd be able to buy like an A1200 now.

Greetings from a stones throw away!
Hello fellow tri-stater!

Back