• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello from Topeka

pls

Just a quick "hi" ... my major interest in old computers is the Macintosh, although I have an eclectic collection taking up most of the room in my basement. As far as Macs go, I have about every Mac from the 128 (upgraded to 512k of RAM) in the original boxes, through some of the Power PC's, and including a Mac TV, a Color Classic, several Portables, a Powerbook 100, and several Mac XL's ... and the normal assortment of G3's and G4's. More Apple OS stuff: ][e's, ][GS's, a ][ III, ][e clones, etc. I also have a Commodore Pet, a VIC-20, the first computer I ever owned, a C-64, and a 128; a Sanyo MBC 1150 (CP/M), several 8088's and 8086's and 286-486's, PI-P III, two Compaq Portables, an Osborne1, and a Zorba which powers up but doesn't seem to have a working display. And there's always the collection hard drives, cables, floppy drives, printers, monitors, etc. All a diversion from my "real" job, that of teaching English!

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Your collection sounds pretty neat, perhaps a link to some pictures would be nice, so the rest of us could enjoy your collection too? :)

Hello there! Welcome to the forum!

Your collection sounds pretty neat, perhaps a link to some pictures would be nice, so the rest of us could enjoy your collection too? :)

Just imagine a dark basement with low ceilings and grey utility shelving everywhere, and everything I named above plus more stacked tightly, leaving narrow, inadequate aisles ... plus a few spiders. Sorry, no pix.

Back