• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hello World

singularity

I have been registered on this site for a while now and it occurred to me that I have not introduced myself yet. (or posted anything really.) Lets fix that.

Hello all, its incredible to see such a large community of enthusiasts, hobbyists, and all around tinkerers.
You can generally find me online in a number of places by the name "Singularity" or minor variations. Such as on the Slashnet IRC #vc or #retrodreams. I can also be found in a few discord servers, for those of you who believe in using such things, lol.

I have had an interest in the vintage from a young age, some of it, at the time, not even being considered vintage yet. ;)
Over the years my interest has spread from early PC and compatibles to, Commodore 8 bit, Amigas, Apple iis, Heathkit/Zenith systems, and most recently a focus on S-100 and possible homebrewing.
My free time in recent moths has been stretched thin and i don't have the tinker time I used to have for projects. However I am always finding ways to make time. :)

In any case I look forward to chatting with you folks across the boards and possibly even see some of you at VCF East next month.

Regards, Singularity.

Back