• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Hi, Vintage collector from the GWN

Lisa

Hi, my partner and I collect (and play with) vintage systems, for me it's Apple based stuff (the Apple I is my dream, but I'd take a NeXT cube/station as well, my partner's brass ring is the Atari ST book or an Archimedes). Both of us being packrats we have managed to keep some of our old computers and the nostalgia bug has helped us grab a few more via ebay.

We have stuff ranging from the Aquarious to the Olivetti LSX 3038 (a mini computer the size of a dish washer).

you can see the list of our stuff @ http://www.icrushu.com/museum We've tried to stay away from the PC scene as we feel there are very few landmark machines in that class (I know some people would debate this, but that's their opinion vs ours).

yes, I agree with you. I thunk thats cool that you have a minicomputer. I hope to find one some day, including the terminal and tape drives, but they are probably close to impossible to find. I woder what happened to all the super computers and mini computers? I hate to think that they are in the bottom of a landfill. When was your mini computer manufactured? It looks like it has 5-1/4" drives built in or something.

I'm not sure on the year of the mini computers early 80s for the olivetti, google is short on info on it.

I think the NCR is early 90's but I could be wrong on that.

Back