• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

HP 95LX

Exluddite

Experienced Member
I just love goodwill! I decided to go check it out on my way to a dentist appointment today, and came back with a nice little haul.
The best snag was the Hewlett Packard 95LX. It was in the box and included the leather case and two 512k cards. What it didn't have was the cable for the serial port or the AC adapter, but for $5 I was still pretty pleased.
Snagged a bunch of 5 1/4" floppies too, and these I can use with my Commodore and IIc.

Re: HP 95LX

Exluddite said:
I just love goodwill! I decided to go check it out on my way to a dentist appointment today, and came back with a nice little haul.
The best snag was the Hewlett Packard 95LX. It was in the box and included the leather case and two 512k cards. What it didn't have was the cable for the serial port or the AC adapter, but for $5 I was still pretty pleased.
Snagged a bunch of 5 1/4" floppies too, and these I can use with my Commodore and IIc.

The 95lx is a very nice little palmtop. I have had several over the years but I'm down to one right now. I even have this "wireless" adapter thingy for it (don't know if it works or not). I think it used pager technology to fudge a 2400 bps modem or something.

Anywho it's a great tool.

Damo

Back