• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

i8086 manuals

~llama

ive scoured the web for these, does anybody know where they are?

I have the Altair 8800b manuals in .pdf if anybody would like me to upload them anywhere...

I used to have the full intel set (8086/8088, 80186 and 80286) of technical manuals.

I lost track of them when I went to college and I'm 99% sure my folks tossed them when they moved.

I haven't seen them on the web but I suspect that hard-copies wouldn't be difficult to find. Check used technical book stores, swap meets and the like. If I see a set at the VCF next month I'll grab it for you if the price is reasonable.

As for the Altair docs, I think that most of them are already online, but you should compare quality and completeness and post them if you can.

If you'd like me to host them at www.vintage-computer.com I can probably arrange for that as well depending on how big they are.

Erik

this is about the 8800b stuff not the 8086... i have the altair 8800b manual and assembly instructions, and they're all of high enough quality that when i printed them out you couldn't tell they weren't an original copy (as in, they're pretty good quality)

so, i dont remember where i got them from, but if anybody just can't find them on the internet anywhere and needs them just drop me a PM or something and i'll get them to ya.

hmm... i guess i'll re-ask this question now that there are more users; are these on the internet anywhere?

Back