• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM 5170

I have one I'd be interested in selling. It was basically a dumpster find, so it's a bit banged up and missing parts (minor stuff like a bracket and some screws), but it does work. I even replaced the lithium battery pack so there's no need to worry about that. I'd be willing to sell it along with its 5151 monitor, but since it seems like you're in New York and I'm in Southern California, that might be cost prohibitive.

I have one I'd be interested in selling. It was basically a dumpster find, so it's a bit banged up and missing parts (minor stuff like a bracket and some screws), but it does work. I even replaced the lithium battery pack so there's no need to worry about that. I'd be willing to sell it along with its 5151 monitor, but since it seems like you're in New York and I'm in Southern California, that might be cost prohibitive.
I found and ordered one that appeared on eBay before I saw your message. I don't know how much you would have sold yours for and what shipping would have been from Cali, but the one I bought was a pretty penny, I'm just glad for interest free monthly payments.

Offering $175 + shipping for just the system board. Thank you for your consideration.

Back