• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM Cluster Adapter

mbbrutman

Associate Cat Herder
Staff member
I'm looking for the ISA version of the IBM Cluster Adapter. (There was a PCjr version as well.)

The IBM Cluster Adapter was an IBM networking product for PCs, XTs, and ATs before Token Ring became popular. It connected up to 63 machines to a file server, which was usually an XT or AT. Cabling was 75 Ohm coaxial. Cards can be identified by 8 or so DIP switches used to set the ID, and one DIP switch used to enable/disable remote IPL.

IBM part numbers are 1501206 or 6323472.

This card seems to be really hard to find, which is why I'm asking here .. if you know of a good place to check for one of these, let me know!

Thanks,
Mike

Back