• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM JR. Basic Cartridge

$25?
Dude - hate to break it to you, but you'd be lucky to get 5 bucks for it.
INCLUDING shipping!

Like the site, though - cool concept!

T

forumlogo.jpg

I've dropped to $2 starting bid. Only saw some on Ebay for $45 and up that won't sell either. Thanks for the info :)

And please, if you like the site, join :) ChaseTheChuckwagon.com is now the single most successful videogame dedicated auction site ever! We are now over 1,200 members and adding more each day (we signed up 193 new members in October alone). We've hosted over 30,000 auctions and sold over $40,000 in merchandise. There is no better place to buy or sell video games or vintage computer hardware/software than on the Chuckwagon.

For sellers, there are no listing fees and very cheap selling fees and listing enhancment fees. Fractions of the cost to sell on Ebay! Check us out everyone.

Last edited:
I'd say a loose GameGear system by itself would run about $10-$15 -- NIB I'd say around $30. I have 5 US GameGear systems that are loose -- oddly enough, the only one that I have boxed complete is my Japanese one.

Back