• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

IBM PC EPROM Programmer

RHopple

Experienced Member
Hello all, not sure if this is hardware or software, but...
I recently got a lot of vintage EPROMs and other ICs like a 6502. In the lot there was an 8-bit ISA card that appears to be an EPROM programmer interface. It even came with the socket for the chips and a cable to connect the two. With a little research, I have come to the conclusion that it’s a Needham BP-10. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some software to use this old card to program, or would it be impossible? Here are some pictures of it.5FC331E1-282B-476B-A0FC-FB49E8DB2010.jpg5A4B7CF1-61A6-4A70-A5BB-A5857B7C4014.jpg it actually appears to be a prototype, but I’m not entirely sure. Thanks!

It is not a PB-10. I have one of those and yours is missing some of the parts the PB-10 has.
It is likely an earlier version. PB-10 has an added regulator and a few more parts.
Dwight

It is not a PB-10. I have one of those and yours is missing some of the parts the PB-10 has.
It is likely an earlier version. PB-10 has an added regulator and a few more parts.
Dwight

After looking again, your probably right. How good are they, and what can they do?

Back