• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Ibm Pc

I just tried DHL for the first time the other day. A 54-lb, 24 x 24 x 20 cost 27 dollars & change, to go to west Texas from Michigan. The USPS had already quoted $86.00 for the same package, cause the box was considered 'oversize' by thier standards.

--T

Okay, tgo - I don't know where your located, so I did a calculation from Boston. To ship everything FedEx will cost around $50, To ship everything except the Samsung monitor will cost around $39. And I factored in putting the keyboard and its box into another box with the manuals, and accessories for the PC at 10 lbs for either calculation. The Samsung monitor does look nice with the system, but, I don't know if I can afford that much stuff, and have enough room for that much equipment at the moment, so I will probably only take one monitor.

Thanks!

Thanks!

IBM PC, keyboard and EGA monitor were shipped out today.

The Zip drive and disks are spoken for.

The following are still available for a short time. I'll be hauling them out to the curb one at a time, probably in this order:

NEC Multispeed laptop (DOS circa 1988, dual floppy, burnt-out screen)
Star Powertype daisywheel printer (1985)
HP IIC flatbed scanner, SCSI interface
Dell 133Mhz desktop Win 95
Gateway 133Mhz desktop Win 98
Samsung 12" mono monitor

Speak now....

Back