• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM PCXT w/ Monitor for sale and Toshiba T1000SE

Cool. Ill have to get my 5.25 drive working right under XP, and make a boot disk. Its not like I dont have 5000 DD disks laying around from use on my C64... :)

Cool. Ill have to get my 5.25 drive working right under XP, and make a boot disk. Its not like I dont have 5000 DD disks laying around from use on my C64... :)

A smart option while working on old computers is to have a 386/486 computer with both 3.5 and 5.25 drives. load the image from the newer computer to a 3.5 disk, and write it to the 5.25 disk on the 386/486. But if you are using this technique, note this: http://retrotechnology.net/herbs_stuff/drive.html#thin

Well I set it all back up on the shelf it was on and it's now sitting doing nothing. :)

If anyone wants to buy it for 100$ + Shipping and give it the love it needs to be whole again!

toshiba

toshiba

do you still have the toshiba laptop if so how much do you want for it.

Back