• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM SchoolView

mikerm

Experienced Member
A little while ago I got an IBM EduQuest 45, and while I was researching about the machine I cam across SchoolView (and ICLAS).

If anyone happens to have a copy of this system, in any shape or form, I sure would be interested!

A little while ago I got an IBM EduQuest 45, and while I was researching about the machine I cam across SchoolView (and ICLAS).

If anyone happens to have a copy of this system, in any shape or form, I sure would be interested!

What is SchoolView and ICLAS (Yes I can look it up but if you already know)

I don't have SchoolView or ICLAS (and I'd be interested in acquiring floppy images, or original boxed copies if someone has them for trade or cheap), but I do have the EduQuest FiftyFive Schoolbox available (from my originals) click.

i am new here i have ICLAS working on a vm i got ICLAS from some one els the server vm was already created for me all i had to do was make the client vm that part was easy to do the server vm is very hard to setup good thing someone els did it for me as a vm but i am also looking for school view too

I don't have SchoolView or ICLAS (and I'd be interested in acquiring floppy images, or original boxed copies if someone has them for trade or cheap), but I do have the EduQuest FiftyFive Schoolbox available (from my originals) click.

*yoink*

Should go well on my 55. ^.^

thank you sir!

Back