• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

IBM XT/286 5162 wanted

I looked for a schematic last year but I had no luck finding one.
One problem I foresee is taking out the existing caps to get the right values only to forget where they came from.

It's actually why I hate taking laptops apart, too many missing or extra screws.
:p

Photos help with this. Further, I just draw a quick "mini-map" - there's usually only 10-15 caps that need replacing, and by using a circle with a number in there coupled with a legend which defines what cap values the numbers represent...well... you get where I'm going :)

Are you still looking for one ? I have one that is not yet complete (MB, memory, case and power supply are there, the rest isn't).
Willing to sell or swap it (reasonable, no ridicilous price, just have too many projects).

Back