• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Southwest IC's for sale (25 cents per) - Large Inventory of mostly new Processor, Memory & more

Covers: Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico

nevadaOZman

Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
Hi all,
I have a whopping 1609 IC chips for sale -
As a "bundle" only please.
(With 280 freebies listed below the total component count is1889!)

Some IC's are irreplaceable (no longer found or available) and net premium dollars on ebay, other IC's are hard or extremely hard to find (and costly).
It's estimated that easily over a thousand dollars worth product exists if it were to be sold entirely on ebay... but unfortunately I no longer have time for that.
Instead I'm asking a modest $400 for the whole enchilada... everything... (that's less than 25 cents per IC)... [$425 if I pay for shipping - as I would extra-insure the package].
The raw weight of the IC's is less than 20 pounds, but I will have to weigh for accuracy if interested or purchased.
The bundle includes 230 extra items (see pg 3), plus 50 small nylon board extractor levers with pins (16mm (0.64") x 25mm (1.0") x 6.4mm (0.256") for up to .07" thick PCBs).
The majority of the IC's are new save for a few windowed parts that have been programmed and/or erased.
I will bag the parts in separate anti-stat bags for shipping to you.

I think this is a pretty cool assortment of IC's, see what you think.
DM me if interested. Thanks

Attachments

• Computer Chip Inventory for VCF-pdf.pdf
    356.3 KB · Views: 114
Hi,

Okay, I'll take all you have of these chips:

3x Line 5 MC68000L8
2x Line 5 MC68000L12
1x Line 17 D8080A
22x Line 73 IMS1423P-25
18x Line 76 MCM6288L35
4x Line 79 2114
2x Line 80 HM472114P-3
22x Line 89 MC1489N
4x Line 91 DS1489N/MC1489P
22x Line 92 DS1488N/MC1488P
1x Line 106 MCM6288L35
2x Line 108 HM6116P-2
1x Line 117 CDM6116E2
3x Line 122 SN74ALS632AJD
---------------------------------------
$30 ... $6 S&H?

$450 for the lot.

269-686-8648 is my office and leave a message...

--

I will take the lot and I ask you to handle to shipping, I'll pay that also.

Going to Jay Cotton
1270 Elm St.
Livermore CA 94551

lbmgmusic@gmail.com
Hello Jay, Okidoki and thank you. I will begin the anti-stat bagging process (I will also label the bags and include chip count for you) and will box in a single carton to ship to you. I will bubble it well, but can't be responsible for any pins that might get bent in "handling" by carrier (UPS). If that is agreeable, please reply and then send remittance (425) to my paypal acct: paypal.me/LifeExplorer62 BTW: WPERKO (Walt was the first to respond) asks I please share the following with you: "I just saw Jay's offer to buy it all ... sell it to him and tell him to send me the D8080A chip, the CDM6116E2 and the two HM6116P-2 chips for passing on the info to the S100 group so he could score a deal. Those are chips I can use to help fill up a couple of boards I have." [I assume you'll touch base with him.] SIDE NOTE: I used to live in Dublin and grad'd Amador Valley Joint Union High School in 1970... small world. Thanks again.

$450 for the lot.

269-686-8648 is my office and leave a message...

--
Hi THEORY, thanks. Unfortunately another person was ahead of you and shares they want the lot, so I have to wait to hear back that he's serious. I'll advise. Dave

nevadaOZMan I'm a bit baffled by this page, I'd like to connect with a PM and set up the
the payment and shipping etc. ... How do you work this web site ? Payment sent. I'll work with Walt
when the parts show up.

jc

Hi THEORY, thanks. Unfortunately another person was ahead of you and shares they want the lot, so I have to wait to hear back that he's serious. I'll advise. Dave
Hi THEORY, The interested gentleman has made payment so the sale is final. So sorry. I didn't think my post would generate so much attention.

nevadaOZMan I'm a bit baffled by this page, I'd like to connect with a PM and set up the
the payment and shipping etc. ... How do you work this web site ? Payment sent. I'll work with Walt
when the parts show up.

jc
Hi Jay,
Just saw you visited my paypal acct, thank you. And wow - they hit me with a ~13$ charge. (Found out you selected - as I probably would have also - Goods & Services. My bad, forgot to share to use Friends & Family selection. I will make up the difference for shipping.)

Please acknowledge my line from earlier: "I will bubble it well, but can't be responsible for any pins that might get bent in "handling" by carrier (UPS). If that is agreeable, please reply"... (I'm sure you are well aware of the fact that boxes get tossed and/or bounced all the time by all the carriers)

🌟 So I need to know you're okay with UPS taking responsibility instead of me if any pins get bent in their handling of the box? Again I will bubble it all well... I've shipped many items, and I ship the way I would want to be shipped to... Clearly, I can't account for the handling activities between me and you and I really don't want you to blame me if some pins arrive bent.

So welcome to this site. Being new you are restricted from PM/DM activity until you have at least 10 posting activities. (Kind'a have to look at the rules because it caught me at first too - It's not intuitive.) That means no direct contact (under the envelope icon top-right of the page) for now, but my email is edesign52@hotmail.com. As mentioned, I will send your box UPS... and I'll give you the tracking number.

I give you kudos for working with Walt. Very nice.
Well now back to processing. Thanks again for the purchase - lotta good stuff there.
Chat soon, Dave

Well, I will send more bucks for shipping. I get UPS etc. There is really no other way to ship and sometimes pins get bent.
Parts wrapped in bubble wrap... I guess that's o.k. in most cases, the 8080's may want the black foam it you have any laying
about.

when the parts show up.

jc

New members are moderated and not allowed to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts.

Hi all,
I have a whopping 1609 IC chips for sale -
As a "bundle" only please.
(With 280 freebies listed below the total component count is1889!)

Some IC's are irreplaceable (no longer found or available) and net premium dollars on ebay, other IC's are hard or extremely hard to find (and costly).
It's estimated that easily over a thousand dollars worth product exists if it were to be sold entirely on ebay... but unfortunately I no longer have time for that.
Instead I'm asking a modest $400 for the whole enchilada... everything... (that's less than 25 cents per IC)... [$425 if I pay for shipping - as I would extra-insure the package].
The raw weight of the IC's is less than 20 pounds, but I will have to weigh for accuracy if interested or purchased.
The bundle includes 230 extra items (see pg 3), plus 50 small nylon board extractor levers with pins (16mm (0.64") x 25mm (1.0") x 6.4mm (0.256") for up to .07" thick PCBs).
The majority of the IC's are new save for a few windowed parts that have been programmed and/or erased.
I will bag the parts in separate anti-stat bags for shipping to you.

I think this is a pretty cool assortment of IC's, see what you think.
DM me if interested. Thanks
NOTICE: As of 4-6-23 this post is considered closed. The IC's have been sold and shipped. Thank you Jay, and all whom shared interest in the O P.

Back