• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

I'm back

cobracon

Experienced Member
Well its been along time since I've been logged it. After all that happened to me this summer I have been so busy with life that I haven't had time for the hobby. Then last month I suffered a heart attack at age 42 :( . Needless to say I've been out of work since and still have one surgery to go. But hopefully I am back now and can once again dedicate time to our great hobby. I really have missed the place.

BTW has anybody heard whats going on with Terry?

Robert

Welcome back to the forums, and I hope you're feeling better from your heart attack. May the new year bring good health to you. Terry hasn't posted in a while, but I see he has logged into the forums in mid-November.

Well its good to know he logged in. I really hope he is ok. I had alot of fun meeting him. That man sure knows his stuff.

As far as my health, well, I take it one day at a time. Just can't wait to feel better and get back to work.

Robert
Welcome back to the forums, and I hope you're feeling better from your heart attack. May the new year bring good health to you. Terry hasn't posted in a while, but I see he has logged into the forums in mid-November.

Back