• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mid Atlantic ISA Hard Card

Covers: New York, Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

ST251

Experienced Member
If anyone has a broken hard card they'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to take it off your hands

You can also make your own with a standard IDE controller and a metal bracket to hold the drive. Quite a few non-Quantum drives were just that, back in the day.

- Alex

A Vintage ISA Hard Drive Hard Card II XL Plus 50 MB is available on ebay as well. Good luck!

Small warning about the Plus Hardcard II XL models, most of them have died. They either have a faded EEPROM, stiction (the head is stuck to the disk), or both. The latter is easy to fix, but the former requires a ROM image from a working card, and there are no more working cards. (The original Plus Hardcards 20 and 40 don't seem to suffer this way, I think I know someone who has a few working Hardcard 40s.)

This is why I've switched to XT-IDE cards that use compactflash, mostly.

I've got a few for sale:

WDXT-150, untested, no drive:

Seagate Plus Hardcard II 40, doesn't spin up:

Back