• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

It sure is quiet. . .

Erik

Site Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what it is, but it sure seems to be quiet around here! :)

I've seen a lot of browsing activity with dozens of folks a day coming around, reading what's new and leaving.

There just don't seem to be a lot of posts.

What's up with that? :D

Maybe it's summer time and people are just thinking about different things, but if you are thinking about any vintage computer topics, please feel free to post your thoughts, questions or ramblings here.

By the way, my favorite tool is the "View Posts Since Last Visit" link at the top of the list of forums on the right. It'll show you each of the threads that has new posts attached so you don't have to browse through each forum looking for what's new.

Erik

Despite me just getting a Commodore 64, I have been busy doing other, non-computer things as well.

Classicsat said:
Despite me just getting a Commodore 64, I have been busy doing other, non-computer things as well.

Congrats on the 64! They are fun machines!

I can empathize with being busy. I'm barely able to do what I need to between work and home life so finding time to play with old machines is hard. . .

I did find time to go to the Volunteer Recognition Picnic at the Computer History Museum yesterday. That was a ton of fun! :)

Erik

Re: It sure is quiet. . .

Erik said:
I'm not sure what it is, but it sure seems to be quiet around here! :)

I've been gone for 2½ weeks (camping @ 10,000+ foot level in the Utah mountains) and when I checked in tonight there are 67 new messages. I'm slogging through them now...

Back