• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Karaoke Back Music at your next Computer Event

NeXT

Veteran Member
Hi, My name is John and I want to sing at your next computer show or get-together!*

♪♪ ヽ(ˇ∀ˇ )ゞ

Yep! That's right! My karaoke services are top-notch and can provide hours of background music at your next event!
Never Gonna Give You Up? Easy. Disco Computer? No problem!
I bring my own carefully picked selection of music in a variety of formats. From LaserKaraoke to General MIDI, I can do it all.
PM me for more details. My hourly rate is $15cad/hr

*Must be located within the Canadian provinces of British Columbia or Alberta, or the general district of Washington State, USA. Other areas currently unavailable. Payment must be provided upon signed agreement of time and dates. Music selection and availability may vary depending on regional copyright laws. Additional restrictions may apply. Offer not available to non-computer themed events.

It is with regret that I am forced to retract my Karaoke offer after two moderately successful years of offering it as a service following a rather unfortunate series of mis-queued songs at a recent funeral and an adjacent Bar mitzvah.
For those of you who requested the service and for those who were return customers it was an honor to work in conjunction with your own festivities.

Back