• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

The South KayPro PC/XT Clone in nice working condition

Covers: Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and West Viriginia.

Benson86

Experienced Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
Wanted to share my somewhat rare KayPro that I have for sale, just dont see a whole ton of these around especially in this kind of shape and working really well. Ill link to my eBay listing since that has all the detailed info/pics and a short video. But my eBay price includes ebay fees and all that, I can definitely do better for a member here! Thanks!

Great machines! I've got two of them, although both of my have a slightly different bezel design:
1684458100977.jpeg

-Chris

Hey there,

Did anyone buy this yet, if not, I would be willing to buy this. I know it says in country shipping, but I would be willing to pay for shipping for it to get to me. I've done so before.

The listing is still up, so I would say No. Looks like a nice machine.

Back