• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Kenmore Computer Technologies ZTime-1--got hardware, need disks/info

saundby

Experienced Member
Hey all, I've got a ZTime-1 board, populated, that I'd like to add to my Ampro LB+. I found the review in TCJ #24, so I've got a good idea what it is and the generalities of how it works.

The article mentions extensive documentation and a utilities disk that sets and reads time as well as having demo programs in several of the common languages for CP/M at the time.

I haven't turned any of this up at bitsavers or elsewhere that I've looked, yet.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I see what looks like some code for ZCPR or something on the Walnut Creek CP/M CD-ROM, failing all else I'll look at that and the code in TCJ and the RTC's data sheet to see if I can figure out my own read/write routines. But the original programs would be nice. ;)

Thanks.

Bumping this 4.5 years later. Now that I'm starting to get settled enough in my new house, I'd like to get this into my Ampro Little Board Plus system. I could put it in and probe around to see if I can access it, but it'd be nice to not have to go to the trouble of figuring it out from first principles. :) Kenback ZTime 1 med.jpg

Unfortunately VCF upload restrictions prohibit anything over 256kB. I sent you a PM with Dropbox link to the scanned docs. Will add the support diskette contents subsequently.

Unfortunately VCF upload restrictions prohibit anything over 256kB. I sent you a PM with Dropbox link to the scanned docs. Will add the support diskette contents subsequently.

I also would appreciate if you could share documents and software for this board. Thanks

There appears to be a few of us who very much need these files. Would you be willing to share? Many thanks in advance.

Chris

Unfortunately the file attachment size limit for this forum is too small to be useful. The docs and software are available from my Dropbox, but I do not want to post that link publicly. I'll message you privately.

Unfortunately the file attachment size limit for this forum is too small to be useful. The docs and software are available from my Dropbox, but I do not want to post that link publicly. I'll message you privately.

MANY, MANY THANKS! I appreciate your help! I sent my Kicad PCB file to Oshpark and hope to have a working board very soon.

Back