• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

New England Loaded Color Computer

Covers: Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Maine.

smp

Veteran Member
Delivery Options
In Country Shipping or Local Pickup
As I’m getting up there in age, and no one else around me is interested in vintage computers, I am slowly selling off my systems that have fallen into disuse.

Tonight, I offer my loaded CoCo 3 system:

- CoCo 3 from Cloud 9, with 6309 and 2MB memory
- CoCo SDC Floppy Emulator
- Switch-A-Roo CoCo RGB to SCART cable and SCART to HDMI converter

I would like to make back my investment, so I’m asking $400 with free shipping in CONUS.

Please contact me if you may be interested!

smp

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI:

Switch-A-Roo = $45

SCART-to-HDMI = $40

Coco 3 from Cloud 9 = $300

Processor Protector with 6309 from Cloud 9 = $35

2MB RAM from Cloud 9 = $115

That all adds up to $535. That’s why I’m asking for $500.

smp

OK. I get it. I was surprised myself, as I thought I had more than that into it.

Price reduced to $400 plus shipping.

smp

It was behaving badly for me last night when I tried to click through too. I was seeing approximately a 50% failure in requests -- one of the sub pages would fail to load, I'd go back to their home page and click it again and it would load that time. Then another page would break. Looked like a server-side issue. So it wasn't just you, pbirkel.

Scott

Thanks folks for all the discussion about Cloud 9.

Is anyone actually interested in the Color Computer system?

Thanks!
smp

Back