• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Lol Mac Fishtank

I can imagine....

Seen TONS of these where a plexi tank is built inside, but never seen it with part of the tube being used!

That's INSANE! That'd be like using a formerly plutonium container for your dentures!!!

T

I honestly thought the original Macquarrium instructions had you do something to remove or filter the lead from the screen (I recall them saying to remove some black surface from the glass that would be more toxic unless that was purely to allow you to see and not a safety hazard).

I suppose you could always do the mod and just put some of those little wind up or electronic fish in there. That'd be cute atleast lol.

There's something fishy going on there.

LEAD + WATER = HEAVY WATER

Therefore, that fish tank could be used to create weapons of bass destruction.

Back