• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Looking for the Schematic for Altos 586 Computer

Russpr

Hello, Does anyone know where I can find a schematic for the Altos 586 computer?
Also, on the power supply PCB, for the DC outputs on J4-J6, trying to figure out what "PF" means for Pin 7. what voltage is on pin 7?

I have two computers out of the Engineering Department before Accer took over, a 580 and a 586 with full documentation. I'm new here and still finding my way around, was looking for a place to introduce myself, but just picked the first post that I might have something.

Larry

That is in my thoughts, lets see what works out, your name looked familiar, I've posted my story in General Discussions, could you follow there.

Back