• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

lotsa stuff

"THIS IS MY COLLECTION OF CARDS FOR 30 YRS"

If the seller stores the cards with that care, what could we expect about shipping?

I've seen mouse houses with more organization.

That box was full of boards that had SDRAM slots, not exactly XT/AT era stuff. I would say 95% of that lot is common I/O cards worth about scrap value (nowhere near what he wants for the lot).

This is like the auction here. I think in both of these cases, the person should have to pay the winning bidder. :) It seems like mostly junk.

Maybe it has to do with keeping a tractor\lawn mower with your computers, both of those have a picture of a tractor\lawn mower in them somewhere mixed in with the computer stuff :p.

That one MrRedHat posted however looks a lot to me like a scrapper who decided to keep stuff rather than scrapping it, or someone who was a school tech guy that kept everything that was upgraded. Problem with anyone buying that is 1.) no one has 5 grand laying around and 2.) who in the hell has that much free space? That person would probably make some money by counting off what he\she has then selling everything off as $10 buy-it-now per system\monitor\drive\etc.

This guy just keeps relisting and relisting. Except it's now $4000.00
I sent him a polite question/suggestion to maybe spread them out on the floor evenly and take a picture. No response.
patscc

This guy just keeps relisting and relisting. Except it's now $4000.00
I sent him a polite question/suggestion to maybe spread them out on the floor evenly and take a picture. No response.
patscc

The guy isn't interested in an honest sale. He is hoping to lure in a sucker.

As appalling as the picture from the original auction is, it is not really on topic for the forum ... It is his property and he can sell (or not be able to sell) it as he pleases.

If you know of an outright fraud being committed, report it to eBay first. Then maybe report it here. There are lots of interesting things on eBay to make fun of, and it really serves no purpose here ...

Back