• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

California many DEC pieces for sale in San Carlos, CA

Covers: California
I do coordinate with the DEC collectors lunch date, less so with the people as it is 15 miles from their usual lunch spot. My prices are my best guess for reasonableness but I've not been an active seller until now so I'm learning the market. I'm trying to recoop some past rent so I'm not giving stuff away. However I'm absolutely willing to entertain offers. I am listing some stuff on ebay but start it out at higher prices then here. Makes up the the ebay fees and possible need to coordinate or do shipping. I have a lot of stuff I'm going through, not just DEC stuff.
The H19 sold to a collector on Saturday, so that is gone. I will create a new post when I make a lot of changes. The expected next in person sale event is DEC 11th. Buying stuff before the event at the asked for price is always accepted.
Cheers all

Back