• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Melb, Au: Vintage computer display on Sunday, includes many TRS-80s

TRS-Ian

Veteran Member
For those in Melbourne, Australia. On Sunday I have an exhibit at the Bundoora Computer Market - who wants to come and see me and my display of Model I, 4D, 4P, Coco 2 and other non-Tandy stuff? That's Sunday July 15th at RMIT Bundoora Campus. PM me for more details. Let's go public with this retrocomputing hobby!

If I leave the house right this minute I might arrive just in time to see you loading the last crate into your vehicle.

So I won't but I hope that it goes well and +1 on both transporters and photos.

For those in Melbourne, Australia. On Sunday I have an exhibit at the Bundoora Computer Market - who wants to come and see me and my display of Model I, 4D, 4P, Coco 2 and other non-Tandy stuff? That's Sunday July 15th at RMIT Bundoora Campus. PM me for more details. Let's go public with this retrocomputing hobby!

It was great to meet you Ian and much faster riding back into town with that tailwind than it was getting out there ;-)

Great to see the pics, thanks! I'd have been there but my rowboat is in the shop.

I'd have thought you'd put the Model I beside the 4D and 4P. Or did you have them in chronological order?

Actually I hurt my back a bit loading them into the car.... so when I put them on the tables they were set up in the order I put them down :)

Actually I hurt my back a bit loading them into the car.... so when I put them on the tables they were set up in the order I put them down :)

Try exhibiting a 6000 and a 16. Back brace required. :)

Thanks for sharing the pics, Mav. Good times.

Back