• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • Exhibitor application for VCF West 2022 is now open! If you are interested in exhibiting, please fill out the form here.

Micro Cornucopia Index

Chuck(G)

25k Member
While looking for something else, I discovered a (5.25") floppy with the article index for issues 1-52 of Micro Cornucopia magazine.

Any interest?

billdeg

Technician
yes. could you upload the file to someplace? I would be happy to host the file if you can't find anyone else to do it (send it to me then). I have a good number of these mags, it would be useful to have an index.

enrico

Experienced Member
Micro Cornucopia Index

What surprise!! i got it and i cleaned it in excel file making the correct cronological index even matched it with the issues of the magazine that i have. I ask for: have you found any kind of diskette with the software that at that time it was possible to buy with the magazine?
I put the contents of many diskette at my website http://elazzerini.interfree.it/index.htm. It would be a so cool discovery..
Enrico

Chuck(G)

25k Member
No, sorry I did not collect the User Disks from MicroC.

MicroC was published from Bend (Oregon), just over the mountain from where I live (Eugene). I've not heard anything from Dave since MicroC closed down many years ago, however.

enrico

Experienced Member
Computer cpm system-free

Computer cpm system-free

About the BigBoard i lost this ad of 12 days ago!

COMPUTER CPM SYSTEM-FREE
Reply to: sale-uq2qc-1077751228@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] Date: 2009-03-16, 12:34PM PDT. Computer system running CPM, Z80 based Big Board 1 with dual 8” drives and hard drive with software and documentation. Comes with monitor, 2 keyboards, tons of development, application and game software with documentation. Extra BBII mother board and color graphic card for Logo. Includes a prom burner with extra E’proms. Comes with full set of MicroCornucopia. To a good home. ...
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/sys/1077751228.html - Pagine simili

Can anybody know the way to find who lefts this ad? He has or had all possible info of both systems.

Enrico