• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Mindset graphics tablet and video production module with software

the jackass that got kurt's systems and is parting them out is back I see

all of that 'impossible to find' software has been imaged.

you're welcome..

You told Kurt you were going to keep the systems together

I have had the systems for a number of years. I have a rather large and diverse collection. I need to trim that collection and i dont need this many mindset systems. I decided to keep one for myself as they take up alot of space. I am selling off quite a bit of stuff. I am downsizing and have wayyy too much. I also have over 40 apple ii systems, many ti computers, Atari, and a fair prototype hoard. I sold off the
duplicates of my ti99/8 and Commodore 65's, etc. If anyone would like to make an offer on the entire set, i am all ears. I submit that there are few that are interested in this much stuff as i tried that route. Things change. This doesn't make me a jackass. Perhaps, you should consider that there are reasons people sell off collections. Kurt had his reasons when he did...and so do I. You should consider this before flaming someone.

I wish you well and apologize that my selling offends you. With that said, if there is anything from this collection you need for your historic efforts, i would gladly donate that to you.

Last edited:
yo send me one of those i need to get in with CyberDyne systems and I have $20
H4InBQh.png

With that said, if there is anything from this collection you need for your historic efforts, i would gladly donate that to you.

The two things I can think of would be the cartridges to support the external Xebec hard disk and the GWBASIC cart.
falter has been looking for schematics, but I don't know if Kurt ever had them.

As per Kurt a number of years ago, and I also thought there was a basic cartridge myself, it was never a commercial product. Maybe there was a prototype, and he had it?

that also reminded me I haven't scanned the manual for BASIC

I would definitely be interested in schematics, if they exist. I did end up finding a keyboard (along with another Mindset base unit) but neither of my two machines work. But I think Curt told me he never was able to get schematics, so I doubt there are any in that collection.

I'm also trying to hunt down an Expansion unit so I have disks.

Back