• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Mitsubishi AUM-1371A

getting ready to sell this on ebay...couldn't find much info...
if anyone can help with description....and/or value of this CRT..it would be greatly apreaciated.

IMAG0097.jpgIMAG0098.jpgIMAG0101.jpg

I don't know what it's value is, but I had one of those monitors for quite a few years, it was an excellent multisync monitor. Back when mine died I wasn't in to keeping stuff and I discarded it probably 10-15 years ago.

I don't know what it's value is, but I had one of those monitors for quite a few years, it was an excellent multisync monitor. Back when mine died I wasn't in to keeping stuff and I discarded it probably 10-15 years ago.

So Doug...its defined as 'multisync'????
its crazy i find very little info when googled....were talking next to nothing...the prices i see are like stupid crazy high.....so illl prolly just do 7 day auction and see what happens...

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to help me out..its much appreciated.

Yeah, multisync monitors are great, at least for vintage uses. It can handle CGA, EGA and Hercules cards and probably can deal with VGA despite being released before VGA. Think of all the space savings by only needing one monitor.
You may find more if you search for the Diamondscan moniker; PC Magazine had a review of it Mar 31, 1987. Its online in Google Books.

I've got the brother to this one--an AUM-1381. If I had to keep one CRT monitor on my bench for testing vintage stuff, this would be it.

It'll do composite, MDA, CGA, EGA and VGA, as well as sync-on-green, etc. I think that mine's good to about 800x600. Mitsubishi "Diamondscan".

Hope you've got the various cables for this thing.

Back