• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Modded Neo Geo AES with power adapter, controller and Fatal Fury 2

dassark

Experienced Member
I have a Modded Neo Geo AES. It has been modded with component ports, and Unibios 3.2. I have the power supply, a third party controller and an import copy of Fatal Fury 2 (has the box but its in rough shape and instruction book) I'm looking to get $300 but I'll hear out any offer. I live in Massachusetts near springfield so if you live near by I'll consider trades for all sorts of stuff.

I also have an Apple iigs and an Amiga 500. I'm waiting for the keyboard for the apple IIgs so I haven't gotten a chance to properly test it. It powers up and the drives spin up and I know the 3 1/2 works but no disk for the 5 1/4. The amiga works good, it has the A520 modulator, power supply and mouse. It also has the software and I have 3 games for it. If your interested in any of this let me know.

For the Neo Geo you'll have to look on http://www.assemblergames.com/, it's a massive vintage gaming community. You are lucky to have a Neo Geo, though.

Also, you should post pictures as Tingo said, it's the first thing to do when you want to sell something.

The Pictures

The Pictures

Here they are. Sorry for the bad quality and forgetting to post them.

Attachments

• neo 1.jpg
    neo 1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1
  • neo 2.jpg
    neo 2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1
  • neo 3.jpg
    neo 3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1
  • neo 4.jpg
    neo 4.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1
  • neo 5.jpg
    neo 5.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1
I can never quite remember, the AGS takes the cartridges that are pretty much the actual arcade game, and there was another version of the system also but what were the differences? Pretty cool though. There's a retro video game store in Austin that sometimes has the carts for one of them (only had a system once) but they wanted something like $400 for the system and I'm pretty sure $60-80 per game (not gonna happen prices).

AES is the home console. Games are similar but are on a different physical sized cartridge to keep the home systems and the arcade systems separate. There are some cartridge adapters available to play most of the arcade version carts in the AES.

Back