• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Need a VT220 fuse holder

leegleason

Experienced Member
I need a new fuse holder for a VT220. It's the kind with an inline carrier that holds the fuse and screws into the fuse holder body. Anyone know of a source for this sort of holder? Or the real name of this type so I can search for one?

I need a new fuse holder for a VT220. It's the kind with an inline carrier that holds the fuse and screws into the fuse holder body. Anyone know of a source for this sort of holder? Or the real name of this type so I can search for one?
Hi Lee, Can you post a picture of the type you want? My "fuse holder box" might easily have what you need, but I'm unclear which style...

Pete

From my experience with broken or missing caps, you might find it best to replace the whole fuse holder, as they do differ in cap size and thread as well as the hole size.

From my experience with broken or missing caps, you might find it best to replace the whole fuse holder, as they do differ in cap size and thread as well as the hole size.
Hi Lee, Can you post a picture of the type you want? My "fuse holder box" might easily have what you need, but I'm unclear which style...

Pete
It's a pretty regular looking fuse that it holds. 1.25" long.

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
It's a pretty regular looking fuse that it holds. 1.25" long.
Hi,
If this is what you need, PM me a mailing address, and I'll send it to you. It's apparently 'NOS'. You might as well take the entire holder - I have nothing else that matches it, and I no longer have any complete DEC machines that might use it.

Pete

Attachments

• fuse1.JPG
    fuse1.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 8
  • fuse2.JPG
    fuse2.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 8
Back