• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

need help with finding a program?

redbomchele35

hi! guys! im needing help my tandy has a lot of games only problem is i cant get to them the directory says their there but when i check my menu under games & entertainment there are only 6 games.how do i find them and restore them my computer is running on microsoft 5.0.my friend is talking about installing windows 3.1 on it but i think that would just lose more of the programming am i right because when he installed the 5.0 alot of the programming that he had already had installed was gone im slightly confused :? can anyone help me?also know anywhere i can find a manual for microsoft 5.0 and the tandy 1000 sx.

It depends on what you mean by "Menu." There are dozens of menu programs available for DOS, and they all are different. Your best bet is to use DOS commands to access your games. I don't have the time for a full tutorial, best thing is to get a good book on DOS, and study up on it. Your local library may be a good place to look.

--T

I think that probably means Tandy's Deskmate application since it is a tandy 1000sx :)....I think those apps are there because they were added...hence there might be an option, in DeskMate to add games to that list, look in the menues :)

Back