• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Needed Software for TRS-80 Model 12

mpatoray

Experienced Member
Hi All,

I need some software for a TRS-80 model 12 that I just got. Looking for the following

TRSDOS II
TRSDOS 2.0b
SuperScripsit
Visicalc

CP/M 2.0 or 3.0
WordStar
CalcStar

They do not need to be origional and I do have some 8" discs that I can supply to make copies with.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt,

I've got some more programs around here somewhere, just haven't been able to locate them lately. I'll get back to ya if I find 'em. I'll be unloading a bunch of stuff out of the mini-storage on Monday, so they'll probably turn up then.

--T

I thought the 4 was the last model thay made, besides the COCO3

(the later models were simple called Tandys)

I'm not 100% certain where each model falls into the timeline, or when they changed the badging. The Model 4D was the last of it's family, and was badged TRS-80. The 6000 was the last of the Model II family, and it was badged Tandy 6000 (not 'Model 6000'). I don't recall the exact details on the other models.

--T

Matt,

I found my TRSDOS-II for the Model 12, if ya still want it, at no charge (I'd have given it to ya when you were here, but I didn't know where it was). Should cost about five buck$ to ship it to ya, along with a TRSDOS 2.0b, a Scripsit, & a P&T CP/M disks. Email me with your address, I've lost track of it.
BTW, watch my eBay for some more programs comming up soon.

--T

Terry Yager said:
Matt,

I found my TRSDOS-II for the Model 12, if ya still want it, at no charge (I'd have given it to ya when you were here, but I didn't know where it was). Should cost about five buck$ to ship it to ya, along with a TRSDOS 2.0b, a Scripsit, & a P&T CP/M disks. Email me with your address, I've lost track of it.

--T

Your ebay auctions seem to be always "US only", so I cannot bid on them. I'm desperate for some software here for my just acquired 6000HD. It did not come with any software or manuals.

If there's any way you can image something (with say IMD from Dave Dunfield) I'd be so grateful.

Kind Regards
Aaron
(from sunny Australia)

AaronBrockbank said:
Terry Yager said:
Matt,

--T

Your ebay auctions seem to be always "US only", so I cannot bid on them. I'm desperate for some software here for my just acquired 6000HD. It did not come with any software or manuals.

If there's any way you can image something (with say IMD from Dave Dunfield) I'd be so grateful.

Kind Regards
Aaron
(from sunny Australia)

Hey, don't let that stop you, I've sold to Oz before. Go ahead and bid, just let me know.
In fact, I haven't listed any of the Tandy 8" disks yet, ya want some? I have 3 different OS's (well, four actually, if you count TRSDOS 2.0b & TRSDOS-II separately), and some other apps (kinda short on docs though). Does your 6000 have the 68K boardset?...how much memory?

I can't do disk images, cauze I have no way of reading the 8" (yet...?).
Anyways, pm me for more details...

--T

Back